Open plan ...
Sitting area with beamed ceiling. Roof windows giving light and views over the
garden and pond. Sofa, woodburner, TV/DVD
Kitchen and dining area equipped with all the essential appliances.
Dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave , fridge & freezer. Table & chairs
Bedroom with beamed ceiling, double bed with king size duvet
Bathroom with extra large bath to enjoy a luxurious soak in soft springwater,
separate rain shower . Basin & toilet
Stable door leads to a delightful, secluded, sun-trap terrace with table and
FEATURES at a glance ...
• Woodburning stove
• Flatscreen Freeview LCD TV & DVD
• Welcome hamper
• Free WiFi Broadband
• Soft purified spring water to drink & bathe in
• Extra large bath, rain shower
• Quality bedlinen, fluffy towels, king size duvets
• Basic essentials e.g. loo roll, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started
• DVDs & Books to borrow
• Laundry service is available on request
• Bikes to borrow
• Glorious meadows to wander with panoramic views
• Designated parking
• Sorry no children or pets in this cottage
Accessibility: The cottage is situated above Woodpecker Cottage, with an entrance
from a ramped path with two steps.